From the Kitchen
Allegheny Trail House is proud to partner with local farms to provide each guest with a delicious farm fresh breakfast. Our partners include:
- Savage River Farm – http://www.savageriverfarm.com/
- Backbone Food Farm – http://backbonefarm.com/
- Goodness Grows – https://goodnessgrowspa.com/
And unlike many B&Bs, you get to choose just what you want each morning from our made-to- order menu!
All meals include coffee, hot tea, and organic juice.
Breakfast selections include:
- Farmers Omelette with choice of sausage, cheese, caramelized onions, seasonal veggies and herbs – Served with home fries and English muffin
- Vegan Hash (a Shift customer favorite!) – Seasoned tofu, potatoes and seasonal veggies drizzled with a hot sauce aioli – Served with English muffin
- Gluten-free option with organic soysage also available.
- Banana Oat Pancakes (gluten-free) with local maple syrup, butter and granola – Served with your choice of bacon, sausage or organic soysage
- Steel-Cut Oatmeal (vegan and gluten-free) topped with local maple syrup, cinnamon, brown sugar and plump cranberries and raisins – Add toasted walnuts if you wish!
- Farm Hand Breakfast – Two eggs made any way you like with your choice of bacon, sausage or organic soysage – Served with English muffin